- Growth Mindset/ReflectedED
- Pre-School Prospectus 2017-18
- Whole School Prospectus 2017-18
- Pre-School Admissions
- Primary School Admissions
- Wrap Around Care
- Crocodile Rock/Wilby Toddler Group
- Term Dates
- School Day
- School Dinners
- SEN Primary Offer
- Gifted and Talented Provision
- Friends of Wilby School Association
- Internet Safety for Parents
- Useful links for Parents
Internet Safety for Parents
At Wilby CEVC Primary School we want staff, children, parents and carers to create a school community that embraces the use of new technologies. We promote the use of ICT to enhance learning and thinking and teach all of the children how to keep themselves safe. All adults in school ensure that pupils know how to report incidents and problems confidently and straight away.
At home, many children use computers to play games and learn. We want to encourage you to ensure children are supervised at all times at home, especially when accessing the internet.
Please help us to keep your child safe by keeping an eye on their internet activity and researching e-safety by using the links below.
Are you aware you can make sure your child is not downloading age inappropriate apps by ensuring your controls are set correctly?