- Whole School Prospectus 2018-19
- Wrap Around Care
- Mental Health and Well-being
- Super Seven Recommended Reading Lists
- Growth Mindset/ReflectED
- SEN Primary Offer
- School Day
- GDPR-Data Protection
- Primary School Admissions
- Term Dates
- Friends of Wilby School Association
- School Dinners
- High Achievers Provision
- Internet Safety for Parents
- Useful links for Parents
- Severe weather guidance
- Parent View
Wrap Around Care from January 2020
School Clubs and Extended After School Provision
3.15-5.15pm Monday to Thursday 3.15-4.15pm-Friday
Breakfast Club - 8.00 -8.45 am - £1 per child
Children may have a cereal toast breakfast if required-this will be served up to 8.20am.
|Monday||colouring/art activities/ basketball - Mrs Moss|
|Tuesday||Board games/ table tennis - Mrs Moss|
|Wednesday||puzzles/dodgeball - Mrs Moss|
|Thursday||Craft/ Wake and Shake - Mrs Moss|
|Friday||ipads (educational/ dodgeball - Mrs Moss|
Pupil behaviour: We have high expectations of pupil behaviour in Breakfast Club and ALL After School Clubs. If a pupil behaves inappropriately they will receive a warning, is they are poorly behaved on a second separate occasion they will not be able to attend after school provision until further notice.
After School Care
Activities provided by After School Care will include: Lego, homework supervision, craft and structured play activities. A range of activities will be available on any particular day.
Booking and payment arrangements for After School Care :
After School Care charges:
£2.50 per hour for YR to Y6
£5.00 per hour for Pre-School aged pupils
Parents/ carers must complete a booking form each week and pay for provision in advance.
- If you receive INCOME RELATED FREE SCHOOL MEALS or CiC support (not universal free school meals for YR-Y2) you are entitled to free breakfast club provision and a 50% reduction in after school care fees. However, you must still complete a booking form-this is essential so that we know the number of children we are expecting each session.
- Booking forms MUST be received by Friday a.m the week before child care is needed. This applies for ALL Breakfast and After School care requests.
- Bookings made during the week that child care is requested will not be accepted.
- Pupils will not be able to attend Breakfast or After School Care unless a booking form and payment has been received.
- If you child is going to a free teacher-led club between 3.15 - 4.15pm and then going to After School Care between 4.15-5.15pm this must be indicated on the booking form. Club attendance should be recorded by putting a C in the 3.15-4.15pm column.
Booking forms will be sent home in pupil book-bags on Monday mornings and spare copied will be available in the school entrance hall. A booking form can also be downloaded HERE
After school clubs from 3.15pm-4.15pm All teacher-led after school clubs are free of cost.
(Please remember that Extended After School Provision can be purchased to follow on after a School Club has finished to continue until 5.15pm)
After School Clubs - January 2020
Lunch-time Netball Club-Mrs Samson
Maths-Extra Group: Aimed at Year 6 and pupils -Mrs Wiseman
Gym Club- Mrs Samson
Sports Club-Dodgeball- Mr Chapman
Arts Award Club-Mrs Pickess / Science Club- Mr Haynes/ Multi Skills Club (YR,Y1 and Y2)- Mr Chapman
Lunch-Time Girls Football
After school-Mr Chapman Sports Club-Football