- Whole School Prospectus 2020-21
- Wrap Around Care
- Mental Health and Well-being
- Super Seven Recommended Reading Lists
- Growth Mindset/ReflectED
- SEN Primary Offer
- School Day
- GDPR-Data Protection
- Primary School Admissions
- Term Dates
- Friends of Wilby School Association
- School Dinners
- High Achievers Provision
- Internet Safety for Parents
- Useful links for Parents
- Severe weather guidance
- Parent View
(Please ensure that you select Wilby CEVC Primary School and then follow the instructions on screen)
Your child could be entitled to our delicious school meals free of charge.
The Local Authority has made it simpler for parents to check eligibility and to claim free meals. Advice on eligiblity and claiming free school meals can be obtained by calling 01473 260989 or follow the links below.
You can apply for Free School Meals online:
You can speak to the School Office in strictest confidence
At Wilby we use East Anglian Taste for Schools “EATS” Catering , our lovely cook Mrs Lucinda Moss is happy to speak to parents about any dietary requirements, just ask to see her at the school office.
EATS say “Our Primary School menus are lovingly prepared by a small but perfectly formed 'Menu Board'. These foodies are passionate about preparing wholesome food that children love. Many of the group actually cook for children on a daily basis within our kitchens.
New recipes are tried and tested by students and only make the menu once they have been approved by these taste teams.
The menu fully complies with the latest school food regulations, and is the same menu that is served in those of our schools accredited with Bronze/Silver Standard, Food For Life.
We encourage schools to develop their food culture in line with our ethos and the governments School Food Plan. Our policies ensure the following practical benefits;
- At least 75% of the dishes on our menu are freshly prepared in our kitchens.
- All the meat we use is farm assured as a welfare minimum.
- The eggs we use are from cage-free hens (in fact ours are local & free range too).
- Our staff are supported with professional development including training in fresh food preparation.
- Food on the menu does not contain any hydrogenated fats or undesirable additives.
For EATS menus please follow the web link: EATS Menus